Excellent Clinical Care Coordinator (Registered Nurse) opportunity available on the Mornington Peninsula. Representing a values-driven, not-for-profit health & aged care organisation within their lovely aged care residence. Supported by an experienced Facility Manager, regional ACFI & quality support and a supportive senior management team, this position presents a unique opportunity to further develop your aged care skill set & career. It is also paying a competitive salary package based on experience coupled with salary packaging benefits.
- Competitive salary available coupled with salary packaging benefits
- Support from an experienced & approachable Facility Manager
- Close-knit on & off site organisational culture
- Convenient Mornington Peninsula location
- Lovely health & aged care residence
- Residents with a mixture of care level needs.
- Experienced clinical care team on site
- Significant off-site ACFI, quality & clinical governance support
- Excellent career development opportunity
As the Clinical Care Coordinator, you will be responsible for optimising clinical standards & leading staff. Duties will include coordinating the clinical care of residents, staff development & performance management, motivating teams, accreditation & compliance duties, working within organisational systems & processes and ensuring accurate clinical documentation & standards are being met. This is an excellent career opportunity with an innovative & resourceful healthcare organisation.
- Registered Nurse DIV 1 – AHPRA Registered
- At least 3 years aged care leadership experience
- Demonstrated clinical leadership skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ACFI
- The proven ability to manage time efficiently
- Willingness to accept responsibility & accountability
- Demonstrated knowledge of accreditation standards
- Thorough understanding of continuous improvement.
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organised and an ability to use and set up systems
- Experience in managing/mentoring care staff and success in managing change.
Clinical Care Coordinator (Registered Nurse) Aged Care: Mornington Peninsula
We require an experienced Registered Nurse to manage the clinical services within this lovely aged care residence based on the Mornington Peninsula. Please apply today and we’ll be in contact within 24 hours to discuss the next step.
For a comprehensive list showcasing all of Redstone Recruitment’s current opportunities, please visit: http://redstonegroup.com.au/