What an opportunity! Join a leading aged care provider and enjoy a very positive team culture. Share your thoughts and ideas with another Clinical Care Manager – Great staffing structure.
Our client is certainly one of the most established and successful Aged Care providers in Australia. We currently have a new opportunity (due to promotion) for a Clinical Care Manager.
- 100+ Bed Residential Aged Care facility based in the beautiful Mornington Peninsula
- Excellent staffing structure with a Facility Manager (who is a clinician) plus TWO Clinical Care Managers
- Oversee the care & customer service for half of the residents whilst having the benefit of a peer to bounce ideas off
- Lead, mentor & motivate a very dedicated team of care staff – excellent team culture & a great working environment
- Benefit from a lengthy & thorough orientation so that the transition into your new role is a smooth one
- The role is paying a very generous salary in the range of $90,000 – $95,000 + Superannuation!
About the Role
As part of the managerial/ leadership team you will guide, mentor and educate care staff so that they can ensure great care to residents. Liaising with the second Clinical Care Manager you will strive to add innovative ideas to improve care.
Supporting the FM you will be heavily involved with the day to day operational duties of the facility and will liaise regularly with families & stakeholders.
Your Skills & Experience
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse with excellent leadership qualities. You will be driven when it comes to quality & standards and will have the confidence to take on a key role for a large organisation.
You will have:
- RN Qualifications / AHPRA Registration
- Good understanding of aged care legislation & regulations
- A passion for developing your skills
- Good experience with ACFI
- Exceptional communication/ relationship building skills
- Experience delivering high quality care to elderly residents
- Ability to lead, educate & motivate staff
- Current police check
You can be confident that you are joining an established provider known for innovation.
Enjoy some great perks including:
- The best training & courses in the industry
- Access to the latest equipment and computer systems (everything is electronic)
- Support from some very impressive executives in the industry
- Assistance from an experienced HR team to reach your goals
- Plenty of career path opportunities moving forward
- A very generous salary of up to $95,000 + Superannuation
A truly fantastic opportunity with a great aged care provider!
How to Apply
If the above role sounds like a good opportunity for you we would love to chat. Contact Edward Freeman on the below contact details –
Phone Number: 02 9565 4689