We require an experienced Clinical Care Manager (Registered Nurse) to manage the clinical services within this beautiful aged care residence based on the Mornington Peninsula. You will be supported by an experienced & supportive Facility Manager, progressive senior management team and multi-skilled on site clinical team. We require a Clinical Specialist with proven aged care clinical management experience to coordinate the staff and manage the clinical operations on a daily basis. This opportunity is paying a rewarding salary coupled with the opportunity for further skill set development & career progression.
- Excellent salary offering available – Typically $90,000 – $100,000 + super
- Established centralised support avenues
- Support from an outstanding Facility Manager on site and a centralised Regional Management team
- Collaborative company culture
- Thorough systems & processes in place
- Residents with a mixture of care level needs.
- Experienced clinical care team on site
- Exceptional career development opportunities
- Autonomous Clinical Leadership opportunity
- Ideal for a passionate clinical specialist looking to utilise their unique skill set & experience
We need an experienced Clinical Care Manager with a solid track record in Aged Care management. You will be responsible for the management of clinical services within the facility. Supported by an experienced Facility Manager, there is a commitment to provide you with the necessary resources to be successful. We require an experienced Clinical Manager with a particular focus on clinical expertise, staff development, performance management, motivating teams, accreditation & compliance experience and thorough experience working with systems & processes.
- Registered Nurse DIV 1 – AHPRA Registered
- At least 5 years aged care management experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Sound financial and budgeting skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ACFI
- Manage time efficiently
- Demonstrated knowledge of accreditation standards
- Thorough understanding of continuous improvement.
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organised and an ability to use and set up systems
- Experience in managing/mentoring care staff and success in managing change.
Clinical Care Manager – Aged Care (Registered Nurse) Mornington Peninsula
We require an experienced Registered Nurse to oversee the clinical operations within this aged care home. We are at the shortlisting stage so please apply today and we’ll be in contact within 24 hrs to discuss the next step.
If you’d like more information before submitting an official application, feel free to call me for a confidential discussion. Call Matt direct on 0405 901 883, at (02) 8202 7545 or via email at email@example.com