We require an experienced Clinical Manager for a 60 bed facility based in the Mornington Peninsula.
This is a newly created role and you will have complete autonomy in managing the overall clinical aspects of the facility.
Does this describe you?
- Oversee assessment and evaluate resident care plans
- Ensure best practice at all times by clinical care staff
- Review and submit ACFI
- Lead and mentor the clinical care team
- Liaise with families, GPs and other health professionals
- Ensure compliance with the accreditation standards
- Take part in site audits
- Implement continuous improvement and quality systems
- AHPRA Registration as an RN DIV1
- In depth knowledge of ACFI and the Accreditation Standards
- Current or previous experience as Clinical Care Coordinator or Clinical Manager
- Current police check
What is on offer is an excellent salary, friendly and supportive team and an opportunities for further training and development to keep your skills up to date.
For further details about the role please contact Linda on 0426 956 183 / 02 8235 0301 or forward your CV email@example.com