We require an experienced Clinical Care Manager (Registered Nurse) to fulfil this unique opportunity within this coastal aged care facility based near Dromana on the Mornington Peninsula. This clinical management opportunity is ideal for an experienced care manager looking to join a provider that can truly offer further career development opportunities.
- Comprehensive salary offering available
- Established centralised support avenues
- Collaborative company culture
- Thorough systems & processes in place
- Residents with a mixture of care level needs.
- Experienced clinical care team on site
- Professional & supportive senior management team – True Mentors!
- Exceptional career development opportunities
We need an experienced Clinical Care Manager with a solid track record in Aged Care management. You will be responsible for the management of clinical services within the facility. Supported by an experienced Facility Manager, there is a commitment to provide you with the necessary resources to be successful. We require an experienced Clinical Manager with a particular focus on clinical expertise, staff development, performance management, motivating teams, accreditation & compliance experience and thorough experience working with systems & processes.
- Registered Nurse DIV 1 – AHPRA Registered
- At least 5 years aged care management experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Sound financial and budgeting skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ACFI
- Manage time efficiently
- Demonstrated knowledge of accreditation standards
- Thorough understanding of continuous improvement.
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organised and an ability to use and set up systems
- Experience in managing/mentoring care staff and success in managing change.
Clinical Manager/DDON – Aged Care (Registered Nurse) Mornington Peninsula
We require an experienced Registered Nurse to oversee the clinical operations within this aged care home. We are at the shortlisting stage so please apply today and we’ll be in contact within 24 hrs to discuss the next step.
If you’d like more information before submitting an official application, feel free to call me for a confidential discussion. Call Matt direct on 0405 901 883, at (02) 8202 7545 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org