We are seeking an experienced Clinical Manager (Registered Nurse) to join this resourceful & progressive aged care organisation within their coastal aged care residence based on the Mornington Peninsula. The incumbent will be required to manage the clinical services within this large aged care facility, provide clinical education to staff & supporting the senior Facility Manager. Working alongside another experienced Clinical Manager on site, you will play a pivotal position within the facility’s management team. This is an excellent career development opportunity that is paying a rewarding salary package, typically $90,000 + super.
- Excellent salary offering – Typically $90,000 + super (negotiable)
- Exceptional career development opportunity
- Resourceful & established aged care organisation
- Respected home in the local community
- Beautifully presented coastal aged care residence
- Work alongside a professional senior management team
- Excellent onsite & centralised support systems – Experienced Facility Manager & Regional team in place
- Enjoy a systematic & care focused working environment.
You will be responsible for managing the clinical care delivery within this large residential aged care facility. You will be required to ensure clinical governance standards are being met and that the facility remains entirely compliant. You will oversee clinical indicators and ensure clinical efficiencies. You will be required to manage staff performance, lead a large care team, provide education & mentoring support and promote an interactive environment & positive culture. Although you will be supported by an experienced Facility Manager & centralised Regional Management team, you will be required to play a key clinical leadership position within the facility, facilitating the development of staff and optimising resident well-being. We require an autonomous & motivated Clinical Leader to make this position their own.
- Current APHRA Registration – Div 1 RN
- Minimum 3 years experience in aged care clinical management
- Demonstrated clinical expertise & relevant leadership experience
- Experience managing large aged care residences
- Excellent people & leadership skills
- Working knowledge of the aged care accreditation process
- Good communication skills – Both written & verbal
- The ability to motivate & mentor staff
- A positive outlook & passion for aged care
- Computer Skills
- Current police check
Clinical Manager (Registered Nurse) Aged Care: Mornington Peninsula: $90k+ super
This is a fantastic Clinical Manager position, therefore, we require an enthusiastic Registered Nurse to oversee the clinical standards of the home. We are at the shortlisting stage so please apply today and we’ll be in contact within 24 hrs to discuss the next steps.
If you’d like more information before submitting an official application, feel free to call me for a confidential discussion. Call Matt direct on 0405 901 883, at (02) 8202 7545 or via email at email@example.com