Clinical Nurse Specialist/ANUM role - High Dependency Unit - acute surgical/medical.
Are you a senior registered nurse with a critical care and/or emergency nursing background looking to step into a clinical nurse/ANUM role? Do you have acute surgical/medical nursing experience especially in looking after major cases? Our client is currently looking for a Clinical Nurse Specialist for their Surgical/Medical High Dependency unit to start immediately.
Located south of Melbourne about an hour out and surrounded by some of Victoria's stunning coastline, this long standing private hospital offers extensive acute surgical and medical services.
Essential Criteria include:
- Current registration as a Division 1 nurse with AHPRA
- Recognised postgraduate qualification in critical care and/or emergency nursing
- Proven management/leadership experience
- Extensive clinical knowledge of acute surgical/medical cases
- Great time management and communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team and alongside medical professionals
Looking to take that next step - apply now by sending your CV to Cathy at email@example.com or call me now on +61 3 9009-6444
for more information.