Are you an AHPRA Registered Nurse with demonstrable experience with Medical and Surgery Services in Australia?
Are you looking for an opportunity to step into a highly regarded role as a Clinical Services Manager at a prestigious Private Hospital in Melbourne’s South Eastern Suburbs?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Healthcare Australia is working with a leading Private Hospital close to the beach and major road networks in Melbourne’s South Eastern suburbs and we currently have 2 full time permanent positions for Clinical Services Managers to manage and positively lead an innovative service delivery that aims to achieve responsive, integrated, safe and effective care for every patient.
There are 2 Surgical units and the areas that each role will manage are as follows:
– Medical admissions, breast surgery, gynaecology, day infusion (chemotherapy)
– Gastrointestinal, orthopaedics, ENT, hernia, bowel, colorectal, vascular and plastics
The main responsibilities include:
* Manage the financial performance in the clinical services
* Manage the technical resources
* Manage the physical resources
* Manage operation work schedules efficiently
* Lead the Human Resources within the clinical services
* Oversee quality and risk management
Pre-requites and key skills include:
– AHPRA Registered Nurse
– Post graduate qualification in management (desirable)
– Post graduate qualification in coronary/intensive care or chemotherapy (desirable)
– Recent experience in an acute clinical setting
– Experience in quality management, OH&S, infection control and ISO accreditation
– Leadership experience
– Demonstrable ability providing leadership
Alongside an excellent remuneration package with benefits, the hospital group offers outstanding career development opportunities, professional development and the ability to shape and manage your area of expertise.
For further information, please call David on 03 9009 6444 or email email@example.com
*Sponsorship may be offered if you meet all criteria with regards to qualifications and proven career history
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria