Advance is a not for profit community based Registered Training Organisation (RTO), Learn Local organisation and an Independent School providing quality training and learning experiences that assist all learners to achieve their full potential.
Advance assists people to gain the best educational outcome possible through quality and inclusive teaching and learning practices.
As a provider of high quality training and support services Advance will align with industry, community demands and workforce needs consistent with the objectives of all levels of Government.
Advance is seeking a candidate to fulfil the newly created position of Communication and Marketing Coordinator.
The Communication and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the strategy, design of, implementation, and monitoring of Advance communications programs and the development of ongoing initiatives.
Primary areas of responsibility include: management of social media outlets, supervision of website planning and maintenance, supervision of internal and external communications planning, as well as community engagement, media and events management. As an extension of the Advance leadership team, this person is expected to provide excellent customer service, communication and professionalism in all interactions both in person and in writing.
The position is part time 10 hours per week, for a fixed term of 26 weeks, and will work across all 3 sites of Rosebud, Hastings and Mornington.
Candidates for the position must hold:
– drivers licence;
– a clear and current Working with Children Check
Key selection Criteria & Skills/Attributes:
· Strong planning and organisational skills;
· Excellent written and oral communication skills;
· Strong stakeholder service focus;
· Excellent strategic thinking, creativity and ability to problem solve;
· Demonstrated media and social media management skills;
· Ability to drive change across an organisation;
· Demonstrated analytical skills;
· Ability to provide and maintain quality service and portray a professional image on behalf of Advance;
· In-depth working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Social Media Platforms;
· Proficiency in the functionality and usage of databases;
· Ability to work outside of core hours and attend events or forums;
· Prior experience in a communications/marketing role preferred (but not essential);
· Familiarity with community not-for-profit sector and education/training issues in Australia.
Please email CV and cover letter to the General Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Close date for applications: 4th May 2018