Programmed Health Professionals are currently working with home care clients along the Mornington Peninsula. In this role you will provide support to these clients which can include personal care, driving clients to outtings, domestic assistance and meal preparation.
Each shift is usually between 1-2 hours, however you may be able to work multiple shifts in the one day.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- 1 year of recent of community home care care experience
- Certificate III in aged care, community care or disability
- International Police Check is required if you have lived overseas in the past 10 years for more than 1 year
- Driver’s license and own reliable transport
- 2 supervisor referees from recent community work
- Current level 2 first aid certificate
- Flexible work opportunities – you choose what days you want to work!
- On-going shifts available
- Runs of shifts available per day
- Advanced bookings for most clients
- Great opportunity to gain experience in the community
- Weekly pay with great hourly rates
- Build strong professional relationships with your clients
- Friendly and understanding allocations team
- Work with a great organisation that supports you
Apply online today or call us on 13 10 95 and one of our consultants will contact you shortly.