Programmed Health Professionals are currently seeking community home carers (PCA) for home care shifts with clients along the Mornington Peninsula.
In these shifts you will provide personal care and domestic assistance to clients in their homes. The shifts are on weekdays in the mornings predominantly.
If you are in your final year of your Bachelor of Nursing then you would be eligible for this work!
Qualifications & Expereince Required:
- 1 year of recent of home care experience OR be in your final year of your Bachelor of Nursing
- Certificate III in aged care, community care, disability or equivalent
- International Police Check is required if you have lived overseas in the past 10 years for more than 1 year
- Driver’s license and own reliable transport
- 2 contactable referees
- Current first aid certificate or willing to book
- Available for morning shifts
- Great opportunity to gain experience in the community and help people in need
- On-going shifts available
- Flexible work opportunities – you choose what days you want to work!
- Weekly pay with great hourly rates
- Build strong professional relationships with your clients
- Friendly and understanding allocations team
- Work with a great organisation that supports you
Apply today and one of our friendly consultants will contact you soon. If you have any questions please contact our team on 13 10 95.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourage this in all that we do.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply