Conference Call International is seeking a Conferencing Consultant to join our team located in our vibrant office in Mt Eliza on the Mornington Peninsula.
We are an Australian owned and operated Company that provides web and audio conferencing services to our customers throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
- Empowered to Innovate
- Pro Active Urgency
- Pride and Integrity
About the Role
- Perform all of our operator assisted services – talk with major celebrities!
- Provide our B2B customers with an exceptional customer service experience in line with our Company Vision.
- Understand and meet our customer’s needs by looking for solutions specific to their requirements.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- A team player who works well in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work within the demands of a 24 hour, 7 day a week operation according to business needs. This includes the possibility of working out of core business hours.
- 1 on 1 training provided by our HR Manager and Team Leads.
- Ongoing support to ensure you are confident in the role.
- Pay well above award rates.
- Fantastic incentive program offered for those with ambition to excel.
- Cover Letter and Resume appreciated. Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19.2.2016
- Applicants who have made the short list will receive a phone interview.