About the Job
COST ACCOUNTANT /FINANCIAL MANAGER
COST ACCOUNTANT /
A full time position exists for a self-motivated individual, with exceptional work ethics and excellent attention to detail to work as a Cost Accountant/Financial Manager within the building industry. You will be required to work closely with the Managing Director.
The successful applicant will need to develop:
• Budgets and cash flow projections
• Analyse product profitability
• Preparation of monthly financial reporting
• Supplier negotiations
• Inventory maintenance
• Stocktake reconciliation
• Analyse new business developments
• Prepare reports for the Managing Director to interpret financial
results to make decisions based on sound financial advice.
An attractive salary package negotiatable.
Please email resumes to: email@example.com
or fax: (03) 9878 6604