Gunnamatta Trail Rides (GTR) located on the Mornington Peninsula is one of the largest equine tourism based business’ in Australia.
Due to unprecedented growth, GTR is looking for an outgoing, highly experienced Customer Service Assistant.
Reporting to the Office Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operation of the front office reception desk, consistently delivering superior levels of Customer service.
You will be required to vary shifts including weekends and public holidays as per Company’s demand.
Essential personal attributes should include:
- Professional presentation
- Demonstrated experience in a tourism based environment (horse experience not essential)
- Excellent communication skill with empathy toward inspiring a positive staff culture
- Highly organised and efficient and flexible in your approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive team player with a thirst for a new challenge and must be self motivated
- Most important is your ability to handle a diverse role, prioritise and follow through on tasks unsupervised
- Above all, an extremely positive attitude, enthusiasm and a sense of accountability for the work you do is paramount to your success.
Candidates with a Tourism based background and prior Customer Service experience will only be considered for this exciting and challenging role.
Please forward your relevant resume detailing your appropriate experience and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org