The Medic Oncall Group
The Medic Oncall Group delivers Medical Workforce Management and
Planning Solutions through its Medic Oncall business and Virtual Specialist
and Medical Practice Solutions through its VConsult business.
As a result of continued growth the following opportunities are now available.
Customer Service Consultant
This exciting opportunity will suite someone with previous experience in a health related administration and customer service role together with excellent computer skills.
• Full time Monday-Friday 8.00am-5.00pm (1 RDO per month)
• Located in Mornington
• Deliver excellent customer service to our doctors and clients
• Liaison with clients and doctors via telephone and other communication channels
• Prepare correspondence and update the database efficiently
The skills and experience required:
• Customer service and administration experience in a computerised environment
• Experience in data entry and preparation of correspondence
• Knowledge of the health care sector Experience with Microsoft Office suite products
• Demonstrated ability to work consistently to achieve results in short time frames
If you have the skills and experience please email a covering
letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org