With recognition amongst many major global partners and a distribution network that spans throughout Australia, the UK, South East Asia and the Middle East, our vision is to be recognised as a global partner of choice in the safe provision of people to people solutions, operating within the Technical & Professional, Oil & Gas, Operations & Maintenance, Construction, Transport & Logistics and Manufacturing markets.
TECSIDE are currently recruiting for an experienced Diesel or Heavy Vehicle Mechanic. This position is to commence as soon as possible and is based in Mornington. This is an exciting ongoing opportunity to join the existing Team.
As an experienced Mechanic your main responsibilities will include:
- Lubrication, greasing and oil changes
- Dismantling and removing engine assemblies, transmissions, steering mechanisms and other components
- Maintain all aspects of equipment to the suppliers standard or better
- Carry out scheduled preventative maintenance services.
- Action all driver daily vehicle reports (DVR) and file as required.
- Perform fault diagnostics to detect mechanical and electrical faults
- Test drive and/or operate equipment to ensure repair has been completed correctly
- Ensure all hand tools and equipment are safe to use and stored correctly and in a clean condition.
- Complete all records and paperwork accurately
To be considered for this role you will require the following:
- Trade Qualifications
- Experience working on Waste trucks
- Experience with recording and tracking servicing and maintenance of all vehicles
- Be self motivated and have a great work ethic
- If you have the above experience and are looking for an exciting new challenge please apply today
Unfortunately only short listed applicants can be contacted.