My client is an innovative organisation with multiple facilities for the ageing population including residential aged care, retirement living and community services. They have a collaborative team approach, encourage discussion and learning from peers. Every person within the organisation is also encouraged to get involved with the residents and their families to promote a homely and welcoming atmosphere.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Director of Nursing| DON | Facility Manager to join their established facility in the Mornington Peninsula area. This modern facility boasts all the requirements the residents could think of including hotel like amenities, entertainment areas and regular outings.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Providing operational and strategic management of the facility by providing effective leadership,
- Support and management to staff including person centred care.
As the Director of Nursing| DON | Facility Manager you will be required to ensure the facility meets accreditation and quality standards. Leading a multi-disciplinary team you will maintain the highest standards of care services that are met and delivered. Your astute business acumen will guarantee financial performance and exceed budget expectations.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Director of Nursing| DON | Facility Manager with solid experience operating a large residential aged care facility.
You will have:
- Current DIV 1 Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Competency and knowledge of ACFI, Quality standards and accreditation
- A strong clinical background
- Business Management in the aged care sector
- And above all a passion for quality care services.
In return, you will have access to excellent resources, support by a high performing team and a very competitive salary package on offer.
For further information contact Chris Woodbyrne on 02 9236 4555 or email you resume in-confidence to email@example.com