Drake Medox has been a leader in home, community and disability care programs for over 30 years.
If you have a passion for life and have a strong work ethic we will reward you with a great role where you can make a big difference to someone’s life.
With many years of experience and expertise to draw on and a reputation for professionalism, we don’t simply put our staff into shifts, we support them by listening to and acting on feedback. We believe in supplying quality staff and value looking after our staff.
We currently have vacancies for Disability Support Workers in and around the Mornington area
Duties required may include but not limited to:
• Personal Care Duties
• Community access support taking clients shopping, to appointments and social activities
• Domestic duties
• Current VIC drivers licence
• Insured and reliable vehicle and mobile phone
• Ability to pass a full medical assessment
• Ability to pass a National Police Check
• Current First Aid & CPR Certificate
• Certificate III or IV in Aged Care or Disability
• Experience with challenging behaviours
Induction and training will be provided so if you passion and want to make a difference to the lives of people living with a Disability then wait no longer – make that call today.
For further information please contact Claire on 1300 360 070 or email your resume to email@example.com to begin the next chapter in your life.