NIET are looking for a dynamic, professional, engaging and motivated trainer to join our team! Delivering the CIV Disability/Leisure and Health Program, you will be training individuals who are new/and or experienced in the sector. The training will take place 1 day a week over a period of 36 weeks (and will accomodate an additional two months for placement visits/marking).
Applicants must hold at least a TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (including mandatory LLN), and preferably hold the TAEASS502 Develop and Design Assessment tools competency (NIET will offer this to individuals to complete in April, if you do not hold this). Applicants also must posses a CIV in Disability or higher (or equivalent industry related qualifications) to meet compliance requirements.
Applicants must have:
– High interpersonal skills
– Ability to engage audiences and provide motivating training experiences for learners
– Ability to adapt to different learning styles and techniques
– High presentation skills
– knowledge of the VET industry
– skills in interpreting training resources and ability to assess student competency
– provide flexibility and additional support to learners where required
– work well in a team environment
– Ability to maintain industry currency
– committed to maintaining both industry and VET professional development
– High level organisational skills
– Ability to interpret documents for the purposes of training and assessment
If you are a dedicated trainer with a TAE looking to inspire future Disability Support Workers- this may be the role for you! Apply now!