Part-time OR Full-time
Rose Lodge is a 70 bed community-based aged care facility centrally located in Wonthaggi, which is part of the beautiful Bass Coast region. A further 30 beds is currently being added. The extension will include high care and the option of dementia-specific. The role could initially be part-time until later this year.
- Responsible for designing, facilitating and implementing Diversional Therapy/Leisure & Lifestyle programs to enhance the physical, social and emotional wellbeing of residents, together with established and experienced Lifestyle staff.
- Friendly, supportive and professional team.
- Reports to Clinical Care Manager.
- Salary packaging available.
Skills & Experience
- University qualification in Diversional Therapy.
- Minimum of four years experience in development and co-ordination of individual and group-based activities..
- Passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of an empathy to the frail elderly.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven organisational and leadership skills in program design, planning and implementation.
- Flexible and motivated.
- Demonstrated computer and documentation skills.
- Understanding and commitment to quality improvement.
- Understanding of Aged Care Accreditation and ACFI desirable.
Further enquiries to Martine Maurizio – Clinical Care Manager – on 5672 1716.
Please send resume and covering letter to:
Beverley Walsh – CEO
P.O. Box 626
WONTHAGGI. VIC. 3995.