- Mornington Peninsula location
- Established over 20 years
- High end custom built homes
- Experienced and motivated
- $7million annual turnover
Working closely with the Managing Director and office personnel, you will oversee all aspects of works on multiple sites from inception, through the bid phase, conversion and ultimately delivery. This will include all aspects of client relationship, program, commercial, safety and quality through the delivery phase on projects.
You will have the support of Site Supervisors who will run the sites under your direction, and have the opportunity to bring with your experience some fresh ideas to create more efficiency. The role will in turn become one that allows the Managing Director to step away from the business, allowing the overall running of the business to be your domain. The successful candidate will have the option of buying into the business down the track.
You will need to be:
- 5-10 years experience as a Construction Manager
- Have experience with schedules, tenders and staff management
- Successfully completed Cert IV or above in OH&S
- Carpentry trade background (with qualifications)
- Neatly presented - both in personal appearance and in your work environments
- Have high end residential design and construct experience
To suit this role you will need to be able to demonstrate a successful history of operating as a Construction residential builder in Melbourne. You will need an advanced building knowledge with an ability to solve construction issues along with extremely good interpersonal skills well developed communication skills. You will need to be able to prove you have the ability to lead and motivate teams while achieving results.
To register your interest please send through an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tracey Zylbersztajn on 0433 226 428
(after hours and weekend calls welcome)