• Full time one year contract
• Donor Services
• Frankston Blood Donor Centre
The Australian Red Cross Blood Service is entrusted with the supply of blood in Australia. We collect and process life-saving blood products for patients in need.
Within a professional and motivated team, you will be responsible for leading and managing the team to support the efficient, sufficient and timely provision of safe blood and blood products within a service excellence culture.
Your challenge is to lead and develop this professional team to meet their blood collection targets. This role is critical to the efficient and timely provision of safe blood and blood products. You will also ensure that each donor receives excellent customer service that will make them want to return.
You will have:
• Previous management experience in a customer service or healthcare environment
(Retail, Hospitality, Branch, Centre manager etc.)
• Experience in setting and achieving team performance targets
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong leadership capability and an understanding of how to create a high-performing team
• Experience of working in an regulated environment of continuous improvement (desirable)
You will also be:
• Great at managing and allocating team resources
• Excellent at connecting with customers and team members
• Great with detail, working under pressure and problem solving
• Computer savvy and able to multi task
Your dedication and hard work will be rewarded with:
• Pride that your work will impact lives for the better
• Generous salary packaging benefits
• Corporate rates for private health insurance
As an Equal Opportunity Employer we value workplace diversity and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates from across Australia’s diverse communities.
For further details on this position please contact Richard Wilkes 03 9006 1806
Applications for this role close Sunday 29 May 2016.
We are not accepting applications from Recruitment Agencies.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria