We are currently seeking a motivated Duty Manager
to join an elite team.
To be successful in this role, you must be an efficient multitasker and be willing to be a core member of the team. You will display flexibility and have a good understanding of how to manage a successful business.
A well sought after Venue in the Mornington area which holds pride in being a food and beverage destination.
We are looking for a leader capable of managing a strong team whilst maintaining a cool, calm and composed attitude during busy service.
The successful candidate will assist the GM with a strong focus on people management, venue compliance whilst ensuring a blow-away customer experience is being delivered each and every time.
- $55k-60k + super
- Opportunity to be mentored by an exceptional industry professional
- A company that puts people and culture first
- Work life balance with a flexible roster
- Progression within the business
About the role and expectations:
- Provide comprehensive training to all front of house staff
- Be at the forefront of service whilst overseeing multiple facets of the business
- Assist in controlling the bottom line, ensuring labour, and COG’s are in line with budget
- Maintain current operational procedures to maximise customer satisfaction
- Establish operational process improvement (proactively and where necessary)
- Ensure day to day venue operations are running to company standards
- Working with budgets, P&L’s, COG’s
- Proven experience in management with good tenure within the hospitality sector
- Experience managing/overseeing events, including security
- The ability to liaise with function and event clients
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft excel, word, outlook
- Strong Leadership Skills
This is a great opportunity to expand on your knowledge and passion within the hospitality sector. This role can be a real career changer for the right candidate