Nepean Industry Edge Training is a Registered Training Organisation (22214) based in Frankston delivering courses in Aged Care, Early Childhood, Disability, Leisure and Health, Hospitality, Business and Management. We are looking for a professional, passionate and highly motivated sessional trainer to work with us 2 days a week commencing approximately in June 2017. The trainer will be required to deliver/assess against CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood, Education and Care. If you are looking to join a highly dynamic, hard working and passionate team, then this could be the role for you!
The course will be based at our Frankston office, however trainers/assessors will be required to travel for placement assessments and may be required to meet with students 1 on 1 outside of the standard two days of delivery.
Applicants must have:
– Highly developed interpersonal skills
– A creative approach to training
– Professional personal presentation
– Ability to multitask, think on your feet and support all learner groups and levels
– Minimum of 2 years in delivering vocational programs
– Minimum of 5 years in the Early Childhood, Education and Care sector, and provide evidence of recent and maintained currency in the industry
– Must hold working with children’s check
– Hold a current Police Check
– Provide at least x2 references
– Hold at a minimum the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, including unit TAELLN411 (or equivalent). Applicants may hold a higher qualification in training/assessment, which may be considered.
– Hold a Certificate III or Diploma in Childcare or Early Childhood, Education and Care (Diploma preferred)
If you wish to apply, you must send a resume/cover letter through MPJ or email direct to email@example.com. Only applicants addressing the above criteria will be considered. Please email any enquiries.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria