• Permanent part time – 24 hours per week
• Rotating roster based on centre opening times
The Australian Red Cross Blood Service is entrusted with the supply of blood in Australia. We collect and process life-saving blood products for patients in need.
Within a professional and close-knit team, you will play your part in the recruitment and retention of our amazing blood donors. You will evaluate donors through medical assessment, collect blood, blood components and samples and ensure the process is friendly, effective and efficient. Your enthusiastic and caring nature will make the donors want to continue donating.
You will have:
• Current registration as an Enrolled Nurse with AHPRA
• Excellent interpersonal skills that relate to donors and team members
• Outstanding teamwork skills to support the achievement of shared goals
• Experience in a customer service role
You will also be:
• Passionate about delivering great customer service
• Excellent at adapting to change in a regulated environment
• Great with detail, working under pressure and problem solving
• Computer savvy and able to multi task
Your dedication and hard work will be rewarded with:
• Structured training, coaching and support
• Generous salary packaging benefits
• Corporate rates for private health insurance
As an Equal Opportunity Employer we value workplace diversity and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates from across Australia’s diverse communities.
The opening times for the centre can be used as an indicative guide to hours of work.
For further details on this position please contact the Recruitment Centre on 1300 137 928. Applications for this role close Tuesday, 10 March 2015.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria