mecwacare has provided care to the community for over 55 years, offering residential aged care, community care, respite care, in-home care and support, disability and nursing services, providing optimal choice for people of all ages. We care for over 10,000 people each week across greater Melbourne through an integrated service network operated by more than 1100 employees and 250 volunteers.
We are seeking experienced medication endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join our casual bank at mecwacare Park Hill, a 69 bed residential facility which includes a Dementia Specific Unit.
To be successful within this position you will possess:
- Current and ongoing registration with AHPRA as an Enrolled Nurse with medication endorsement.
- Ability to provide leadership and direction to personal care attendants
- Commitment to the philosophy of a person centred approach to providing care and services.
- Thorough knowledge of Accreditation Standards, Aged Care funding and Aged Care legislation.
- Well developed communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Proven ability to guide, motivate staff and promote a positive work environment.
- Well developed computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
mecwacare offers opportunities for professional development, with an ongoing learning culture and supportive team environment. If you pride yourself on your customer service skills and possess a genuine passion for Aged Care, we’d like to hear from you. All successful applicants will need to have and/or undergo a successful Police Check.
Please email your application outlining skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquires to Wayne Lester, Facility Manager Park Hill on 5975 2700.