A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant awaits within a leading global lighting powerhouse Company that is growing rapidly!
The primary responsibility of this role is to support the Managing Director and other Senior Managers to provide confidential, executive and overall administrative support to the team.
What will you be doing?
- Diary management, co-ordinate meetings & schedules for Senior Management
- Organise international & domestic travel & accommodation
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders in relation to business activities & resolve any queries & issues where appropriate
- Coordinate & attend team meetings, minute taking, as well as following up on agreed actions
- Act as a key liaison point between the senior management team & ensure the GM is up to date on all current business issues
- Manage credit cards & expenses
- Prepare presentations (PowerPoint)
- Monthly expense claims
- Generate agendas, collating/distributing documents & reports
- Prepare/format documents
- Events & marketing assistance
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to work well under pressure & with impeccable attention to detail
- Efficient planning & organising skills & the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong ability to develop relationships & maintain approachability at all levels
- Advanced MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Highly motivated person, who is flexible, friendly, with a can do attitude & able to work well in a team environment
- Personable & pro-active in anticipating the needs of the GM
- Calm nature & disposition as well as the ability to cope well under pressure
As well as a competitive salary, you will be rewarded with a generous Superannuation contribution, performance based bonus scheme, free onsite parking, along with being part of a culture focussed on teamwork, continuous improvement & a great variety of work to keep you challenged & learning every day.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.