Featherbys Lawyers, a dynamic law practice on the Mornington Peninsula has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Conveyancer/Legal Secretary to join its team. As part of our friendly team and utilising your previous experience, you will be directly responsible to the principal lawyers.
You will need:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and work in several areas of work with an emphasis on conveyancing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding client service.
- Good time management.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet relevant deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent typing and computer skills.
To be successful you must be experienced and competent in managing conveyancing files as a legal secretary generally, have a positive attitude and able to adapt to a busy and varied workload.
Applications to the Practice Manager
PO Box 99
ROSEBUD VIC 3939
03 5986 6877
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org