A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Property Manager based in Kensington to join a fantastic agency!
They are seeking an experienced property manager with at least 2 years experience to manage a portfolio between 140 – 160
Property Management Role;
- Liaising with tenants and property owners
- Organising maintenance
- Final vacate inspections
- Organising repairs & maintenance
- Rent arrears
- Routine Inspections Finalize reports
- Lease and rent reviews
- Open for inspections
- 1 in 3/4 Saturdays!
- Liaise with Tenants, Landlords, insurance companies and Developers
The Successful Candidate must have:
- Drive, ambition and a passion for real estate!
- Prior Property Management experience Min. 2 years
- An Agents Representative Certificate
- Drivers Licence
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work with a small dedicated team
- Energy and motivation to build rapport and relationships with tenants over the phone
- Confidence and strong business acumen
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Uphold confidentiality in the market place
- You must be able to work under pressure and long hours.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org