This reputable Aged Care provider has been established for over 20 years. They employ people who are passionate about the elderly and offer on going education and support to ensure development and growth within their team.
This is a lovely facility in the Bass Coast with a wonderful and supportive Clinical team that will make your day that much pleasant.
As the leader of the team you will be responsible for driving a healthy and safe environment for all employees whilst promoting the delivery of the highest level of care to residents.
Responsibilities will include:
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Engage staff and encourage a strong culture of team work
- Promote a positive and caring environment
- Minimise vacancies
- Drive clinical governance to ensure accreditation standards are met at all times
- Clinical development of the care staff
- Management of financial budgets and HR
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Facility Manager
- An ability to understand and work with Aged Care Legislation, Accreditation and Funding (ACFI)
- Strong relationship building skills both with staff and stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills
- Passion and drive
- Qualifications in business or management
- Experience in HR, financial and budget management
- RN DIV1 with Registration with AHPRA
- Australian Work Rights
To apply online please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Linda on 0426 956 183
/ 02 8235 0301