Are you an experienced FACILITY MANAGER who is looking for the opportunity to explore a new role in the Mornington Area?
F A C I L I T Y & O R G A N I S A T I O N
Medium sized aged care facility located in the Mornington Area, Victoria. This facility has 24-hour care and support from Registered Nurses personal care, and lifestyle staff. The facility has been fully accredited under the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency.
The company are a Not for Profit company with a handful of homes in Victoria. They have a reputation for excellence and they support continuous improvement, innovation and safe service delivery.
O P P O R T U N I T Y
This role will focus on managing the overall operations for the aged care facility. This role will suit a motivated and experienced Facility Manager who wants to ensure the highest quality care is delivered to the residents.
This role will report to the General Manager and will involve day to day operations of the facility such as managing a team, providing an effective Continuous Improvement programme and also managing and working within budgets.
S K I L LS & Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S
- Qualified Registered Nurse with AHPRA registration
- Years of experience: we are looking for at-least 2+ years in a Facility Manager role within Australia in a residential aged care facility
- Skills to have: strong management, clinical, advanced computer skills and financial management skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- ESSENTIAL – Passion and Drive for Aged Care!!
P E R K S & B E N E F I T S
- Lets talk about the salary – this organisation are offering a competitive salary – $120,000 + Super + Not For Profit Salary Packaging Option ($15,900 Tax Free)
- How is the support in the facility? they are a very supportive organisation, you will have 24/7 care staff team, a Care Manager who has been with the organisation for a number of years and a Regional Manager who is happy to guide and mentor you into a higher level role
- The Organisation … would there be any opportunity for career progression? there is plenty of opportunities for career progression, this is large organisation
To forward your details via Seek click on the APPLY button.
Alternatively contact me directly:
Sandra – Aged Care Recruitment Consultant
(02) 9519 4100