This is a well-regarded provider in Residential Aged Care. They are committed to providing high quality care to their residents and exceptional customer service to their family and carers.
They currently have a lucrative opportunity for a passionate Facility Manager to join one of their facilities in the Bass Coast region.
Your role as Facility Manager involves general management responsibilities such as financial and budget management, and OH&S. Implement policies and practices in line with the relevant systems and processes. Implementation and evaluation of individual care in consideration of their differing needs to ensure the delivery of high quality care.
Does this describe you?
• Current registration with AHPRA as an RN DIV1
• Aged Care management experience is essential
• Strong understanding of ACFI and the Accreditation Standards
• Experienced with financial and budget management within a facility
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team
• Enjoy a fantastic workplace environment that is passionate about delivering the highest standard of care to residents
• Highly attractive remuneration package $100K-$120K
• Opportunity to be part of senior management
• Great location, beautiful surroundings
For further details, please contact Linda on 0426 956 183
/ 02 8235 0301