We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Residential Manager/DON within an expanding aged care organisation. This boutique facility located on the Mornington-Peninsula requires a passionate and committed Registered Nurse to manage and coordinate the operations of this family owned facility. This 34 bed facility is well supported by a progressive Head Office team, and possesses an excellent model of care. If you are a strong clinical leader who is ready to further develop your career with a move into facility management, this may be the position for you.
To be successful in this role, candidates will require:
– RN Div 1 qualifications with current AHPRA registration
– Minimum 2 years Clinical Management experience
– Understanding of legislative requirements in Aged Care
– Excellent leadership and people management skills
– Thorough understanding of Continuous Improvement
– Current Police Check
Please forward your CV and covering letter today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0400 042 032 to have a confidential discussion.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria