- Award winning provider
- Supportive team
- up to $120K plus super
Our client is a well-regarded Aged Care provider committed to delivering high quality care. They are looking for a motivated Facility Manager looking to bring their existing skills and knowledge to this exciting leadership role. This is a permanent full time role managing a 100+ bed facility.
As the Facility Manager, you will be leading a team of established and dedicated professionals. Your role is to ensure the daily care of the residents and lead the nursing staff. Oversee care plans and ensure compliance with ACFI and Accreditation Standards.
- AHPRA Registration as a DIV1 or DIV2
- Proven management experience and clinical knowledge
- In depth knowledge and experience in ACFI and the Accreditation process
- Experience in Human Resources, financial and budget management
- Demonstrated knowledge of Aged Care legislations
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement and quality systems
- Generous salary
- Exceptional learning and development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive team
- Chance to grow with this well regarded organisation
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity, for further details or to obtain a position description please contact Linda on 0426 956 183 / 02 8235 0301.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.