With a large network of facilities Nationally, this organisation prides itself on providing its staff genuine opportunities for career progression.
The Director of Nursing/FM will play a pivotal role in maintaining stability at the facility whilst ensuring all staff are mentored and supported in their roles. With an strong support structure in place, by way of robust processes and procedures, and a focussed and energetic Director of Aged Care Services, the DON will be responsible for managing the day to day operations and clinical care.
On site support includes an experienced CCC that has been at the facility for a long period, therefore having a thorough understanding of the culture and requirements, RN’s on every shift, ACFI/Quality Co-ordinator, Regional Operations and Quality team.
**Key Selection Criteria**
- Current Registration as an RN with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years working as a Senior Manager in Aged Care
- Sound knowledge and understanding of key drivers of the Aged Care Industry
- Be a strong leader with a natural ability to support and manage staff
- Thorough understanding of continuous improvement and quality processes.
- Proven ability to manage financial indicators including ACFI
On offer for this role is the opportunity to be part of the Senior Management and Executive team and an excellent salary package.
Don’t hesitate, call now for a confidential discussion and find about this exciting role and how you will be able to influence and lead your own team.
For a confidential discussion please call Daniela Clarke on 0425616291 .