About the Company
We have been Designers & Manufacturers of Custom Architectural Windows & Doors for over 34 years and we employ over 110 skilled personnel across various locations on the east coast of Australia.
About this Role
Due to growth within the Fabrication team we now seek a highly dedicated and reliable Factory Hand to join us at our Dingley Village Factory.
· Forklift Duties – unloading glass truck
· General cleaning of the Factory
· Put away of stock
· Sort small parts
· Separate glass products
To be successful in this position you must possess:
· Current Forklift Licence – 6+ months experience
· An understanding of Warehouse/Manufacturing environment
· Proficient oral and written communication skills
· Be self-motivated and have strong work ethics
· Be flexible to work occasional overtime
Culturally we are looking for a highly motivated, loyal and committed individual who is considering a start in a long term career.
· Above Award Rates
· Progressive pay scales which advance with experience and capability.
· New modern facilities
· On-site Car Parking or Public Transport at our doorstep
· Work with a well-respected manufacturing business
Please click on the Apply Now and forward your resume along with work references. You must be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug test.