15 years on and Edunet’s mission remains the same.
We are excited by technology, especially when it is the perfect fit for the classroom environment. We now help to deliver ICT hardware to over 600 schools in Victoria and a major reason for our success is the dedication and skill within our warranty and service department. We don’t just hand over the laptop and walk away, we are there to support you throughout the life of the machine.
Your responsibilities include:
– Diagnosing hardware faults
– Installing new hardware
– Organising parts from deliveries for scheduled jobs
– Ensuring SLA agreements are met on time and efficiently
– Various administrative tasks, as required
The position will require the following skills:
– Prior experience repairing and installing hardware on notebook and desktop computers
– Proven experience with technical troubleshooting
– Extensive knowledge of installing various hardware and software
– Ability to follow company policies and procedures
– Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
– Clear verbal and written communication skills
– A current drivers license and own transport to and from our head office is essential. A company vehicle is provided during office hours to complete allocated jobs.
Training will be provided to manage jobs, time and upskill.