Our client is a genuine Australian owned success story which started out in Victoria and has grown to become a market leading and nationwide presence in the health, wellness and beauty space. As the business continues to deliver on its national growth mandate, we are sourcing a driven and experienced Financial Controller to be a key contributor to the next & most exciting phase of its evolution to date.
In addition to financial management, corporate accounting and reporting, you will identify areas for improvement with a focus on systems, processes and procedures to support the business’s growth strategy.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, your role will include:
- Managing and developing the finance team;
- Overseeing the finance function from a day to day perspective adopting a continuous improvement perspective;
- Developing & maintaining a robust internal reporting infrastructure;
- Project managing the automation for the flow of information across the business;
- Preparing financial statements;
- Maintaining and developing internal controls;
- Providing business partnering to all aspects of the business including detailed performance reporting;
- Developing KPI’s in support of a high performing culture;
- Developing effective relationships; &
- Providing ad hoc accounting and commercial support.
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity you will:
- Have 7+ years financial & management accounting experience overseeing a finance team;
- Be tertiary qualified in a relevant Commerce / Business discipline, and be CA/CPA qualified;
- Possess intermediate to advanced MS Excel and financial reporting systems skills;
- Display an acute attention to detail;
- Possess advanced written and verbal communication and influencing skills; &
- Above all, have high levels of energy, be excited by at the prospect of joining a dynamic and passionate business and enjoy the challenge of continuously improving an organisation with an exciting future.
The Hassett Group has been retained on an exclusive basis. For a confidential conversation, please contact Annie McNamara on 9620 9648.