Our Advisers are professionals with a solid understanding of investment and financial planning. All our financial planners participate in regular training to keep up-to-date with legislation, industry changes, new investment strategies and product changes or enhancements.
If you are an experienced Advice professional living in the Peninsula region and are keen to progress your financial planning career long term or seeking to progress from a support role into your first advisory role we would like to hear from you. These opportunities will see you partner with highly engaged referral partners who are providing quality referrals.
Why join Commonwealth Financial Planning:
- The business is genuinely committed to ensuring a positive advice experience for clients
- An inclusive culture which encourages an open environment, with the willingness to share ideas and support colleagues
- The business has undergone extensive change to meet regulatory requirements and position us as a leader for future growth
- Ongoing dedication and commitment to innovative projects ensures consistent development of market leading technology to better support advisers
- The remuneration plan recognises and rewards financial activity as well as ethical behaviours and is designed to benefit our planners, the business and, most importantly, our clients
- Training and ongoing professional development encourages your career growth and gives employees access to an extensive range of opportunities group wide
As a Financial Planner, you will:
- Support your clients to help identify and meet their financial goals and dreams
- Understand your client’s immediate needs, long term objectives and level of comfort with risk
- Provide specific advice that is tailored to ensure it is always in the best interest of the client
- Engage and coach stakeholders to identify potential clients who require financial advice
- Be driven to offer value add activities in order to achieve and exceed key performance indicators
- Build effective and long term relationships with key business partners, both internal and external
- Be passionate about building and developing your Financial Planning career with the CBA group in line with our corporate values
- Possess a current and unrestricted driver’s licence
In order to apply for this position, the following requirements are mandatory:
- Degree in Finance, Business, Commerce or a related discipline from a recognised Australian tertiary institution or international equivalent AND;
- Diploma of Financial Services, Financial Planning giving you RG146 Compliance in the following: (Generic Knowledge, Securities, Managed Investments, Life Insurance, Superannuation, Financial Planning and Skills) is essential.
- Previous work experience in an advisory or support role in a financial planning business.
CommBank supports RecruitAbility, a scheme designed to ensure that candidates who have a disability and meet the minimum requirements of the role they apply for are provided with the opportunity to be interviewed for that role. The aim of the scheme is to increase accessibility of employment opportunities for candidates with a disability and to support objectives of our Accessibility and Inclusion Plan.
If you confirm in your application form that you would like to participate in this initiative, have a disability and meet the minimum requirements of the role, a recruiter from CommBank will contact you after your application has been submitted to discuss your participation in the RecruitAbility Scheme.
Please note that this role may be filled prior to the advertised end date.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Trevor Robinson on 0477 391 539