Benetas is a not for profit organisation dedicated to supporting older Victorians, their friends and carers, through a range of aged care and in-home services. Benetas is committed to our reputation as a truly great place to work. We care about our people’s health and wellbeing and invest significantly in their development. We take pride in being a diverse and inclusive employer. We respect and value differences and encourage people of all ages and backgrounds to apply. Benetas is a recognised leader in Gender Equality, having been awarded an Employer of Choice citation for 11 years in a row.
Corowa Court is an apartment-style residence with sweeping views of the bay. Our modern home is located on the main esplanade in Mornington and provides person centred care for 120 residents. Our close-knit team prides themselves to ensure they deliver a service that meets the individual needs of their residents.
We are currently recruiting a part time Kitchen Hand on a fixed term basis until June 2018. The successful applicant will work 46 hours per fortnight. You will be responsible for plating and serving meals in line with the Food Safety requirements. You will deliver meals from the kitchen to the relevant apartment and provide hot drinks as required. You will also be required to clean following meal service.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about providing an outstanding customer service to residents and are able to show empathy and treat others with respect and dignity.
• A current Food Handlers Certificate
• The ability to multi-task and follow set procedures and standards
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• A positive and friendly approach
• An ability to build relationships that make a difference
• Valid working rights and are willing to obtain a Police Check
• A safe and supportive work environment where people are valued and encouraged to share their ideas
• Rewarding work that supports our clients to have a positive experience of ageing
• Working in a trusted and values based organisation focused on quality
• Competitive Salary (with salary packaging and meal & entertainment benefits)
Benetas uses video interviewing as part of our selection process. If shortlisted, you may receive an email invitation to complete an online video interview. This can be completed on any video enabled laptop, mobile phone or tablet.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia, have a drivers licence and satisfactory police check.
To view the position description and apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume at http://www.benetas.com.au/meet/join-team-benetas. For a confidential discussion please contact Susan Pangbourne(Residential Services Manager – Corowa Court) on 03 5975 9633.