Lindenderry has an intimate setting surrounded by magnificent views of the hotel’s estate grounds. Our Food and Beverage Attendants are passionate about exceeding customer’s expectations, whilst ensuring that standards are maintained. You will have the support of the hotel’s Food and Beverage Management team and success in the role may lead to future promotion. Award wages and excellent work conditions, including employee uniforms, meals package, employee discounts on food, wine and accommodation.Experience in A La Carte service is recommended. A valid RSA is a must.
Why choose our Company?
- Lancemore Group is Australia’s foremost boutique hotel management company that is rapidly expanding across Australia. It is a family owned company that combines the head of a large operation with the heart of a family company
- Lindenderry is a multi-award winning 40 room boutique hotel (think Luxury Travel Gold List finalist). It also boasts a 5* Halliday rated winery and has aspirations for a chef’s hatted restaurant
- Role located in the heart of Victoria’s beautiful Mornington Peninsula region on a property boasting 30 acres of vineyards and manicured gardens
Demonstrable history of achievement in the following areas:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Are genuine, happy and optimistic person
- A commitment to being the best they can be through continuous improvement and learning
- Are passionate about food and wine
- Ideally they will have experience in boutique hotels
- The ability and flexibility to work various rostered shifts, including early mornings, late evenings and on weekends
- Last, but certainly not least, they should be a great person to work with who is reliable, energetic, and wants a career in hospitality
If you want to take the next step in your career, please forward your resume to email@example.com
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
- When are you available to start?
- What days are you available to work?
- Do you have a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
All applications marked attention to Terina Davies firstname.lastname@example.org