As the role of Food and Beverage Sales and Service you will provide
exceptional customer service to a diverse customer base within our 4 café outlets whilst assisting in the preparation, presentation and delivery of food items.
You will have:
- Experience in the service of Food & Beverage
- Previous experience working in fast paced environments
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills
- Efficient work ethic & team player
- Understanding of OHS standards
- Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety certification (SITXFSA101 competency)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- Availability to work on a 7 day roster, including day and evening shifts, plus public holidays plus public holidays over the Christmas and New Year period
If you currently don’t hold certificates applicants will have a willingness to obtain within 3 months.
We offer you
- A competitive salary and flexible work hours
- A great location with a coastal and outdoors lifestyle
- Work in an inspiring natural environment which offers visitors unique wildlife attractions
- Work with a professional, enthusiastic and friendly team
Opportunities to extend these roles may be available, depending on requirements of the organisation.
Full position description containing selection criteria can be obtained by visiting www.penguins.org.au/employment
Applications are to be submitted with resume and cover letter addressing selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org