Transfield Services are an operations, maintenance and services organisation operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, and property and defence sectors.
Due to a recently awarded high profile Defence contract Transfield Services are currently seeking an experienced Food & Beverage Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce rosters and manage staff
- Experience completing the monthly stock reconciliation sheet in order to monitor and control stock levels and wastage
- Train and support staff to ensure that the provision of customer service is delivered at the highest possible level
- Ensuring the menus for all routine meals services, private and formal functions are in delivered in accordance with the contract
- Experience in banking, recording and reporting of daily tranactions
- Daily review of Mess Comments Books and Maintenance Registers, with response to complaints made in timely fashion.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic Financial skills highly regarded
- Minimum three years previous experience in similar position
- Certificate IV in Hospitality Operations, Business, Food and Beverage or related discipline essential
- Senior First Aid
- Good computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite, RSA, SAP
- Ability to lead and motivate staff under minimal supervision.
This is your chance to experience the safe, rewarding and performance driven culture you deserve.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org your CV, proof of citizenship and copies of your qualifications
You must be an Australian citizen and able to maintain a Department of Defence Security Clearance to Apply
Transfield Services is an equal opportunity employer and we strive to recruit and appoint the best available person regardless of sex, age, religion, race, marital status, nationality, sexual orientation or disability.