This thivring seaside town is an hour’s drive from Melbourne’s CBD down the recently developed Mornington Peninsula Freeway and only a short drive from the most highly desirable bayside suburbs of Melbourne.
The area has great schools, community facilities, parks, beaches, wineries and restaurants.
The Victorian Government has flagged the area for major port development with $110 million commited to progress the expansion over the next 4 years.
More about this Family Medical Centre:
• Beautiful state of the art facilities and equipment
• Excellent central location with ample parking
• 3 bed treatment room and a separate procedure room
• Nurses station
• On site pathology collection
• Bulk billing and extended hours
• Excellent patient facilities which include children’s play room and e-pads for patient use4
• Outstanding nursing support (pap smears, ear syringing, health assessments and more)
The basic philosophy of the medical group is to support doctors in providing the best possible, most effective and efficient care for their patients and ensuring they are able to earn an excellent income. The Doctors are supported practically and mentally by providing high quality support, excellent facilities and equipment.
If you would like more information or would like to express interest in any of the positions please contact Jessica Fryett-Tigges on 0420 752 665 or email your CV through to email@example.com Your application will be treated in the upmost of confidentiality.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.