Our client has a highly respected and well-run practice in Melbourne's beautiful Mornington Peninsula and currently seeks a General Practitioner to work on a part time basis.
The clinic offers state of the art facilities, professional and quality healthcare, onsite pathology services and a friendly, relaxed and supportive team of administrative and nursing staff to support you.
This is a great opportunity for a doctor seeking Part Time employment on a permanent basis.
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must have Full AHPRA Registration as a Medical Practitioner (Specialist Registration) and can work without restrictions
- Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP), College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM) or Vocational Registration (VR)
- Doctors who want to specialise in a certain area are very welcome
- Solid income potential - Mixed billings
- Part Time employment: Thursdays, Fridays &/or Weekends
- Stunning beach location - Mornington Area
- Supportive work environment
If this sounds like you, please apply & register your interest by forwarding your resume to: email@example.com
or call 02 8235 0306
for further information.