An exciting opportunity to lead the Golf Services team at this unique club. The position offers the chance to immerse yourself in a role that will challenge and reward you in equal measure.
In a centrally located position on the Mornington Peninsula and within easy driving distance from Melbourne, Rosebud Country Club offers a slice of golfing paradise. Since 1962, the club has provided members, guests and the local community with a diverse range of facilities and services – including 36-holes of championship golf, lawn bowls, four-star accommodation and a clubhouse providing hospitality, gaming and function services.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Provide leadership, supervision, training and support to the golf services team
- Developing and effectively executing the golf services strategy, focusing on driving revenue from green fees, golf retail and golf services
- Liaise with the General Manager on financial aspects of the operation, and where necessary assist with budgets, forecasts, planning, marketing and promotion of golf services
- Implement and maintain quality systems to ensure set KPI’s are achieved
- Liaise with the General Manager and Course Superintendent to keep abreast of daily course maintenance and set-up requirements
- Remain up-to-date with daily events, upcoming events and golf timesheet management
- Development of strong relationships with key suppliers and contractors
- To implement and maintain all relevant procedural methods within the golf services department
Skills and experience
To be successful with this appointment, you will possess the following key performance attributes:
- A team player that leads from the front to harness a culture that promotes team work, team success and an enjoyable work environment
- A track record in driving revenue in all facets of golf services
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and a high level of computer literacy
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- History of customer service experience with the ability to deliver exceptional service to members and visitors
- Be passionate about delivering excellence in facility presentation
The successful applicant must have a strong understanding and appreciation of the game of golf. An attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Please e-mail your application, including an explanation of how your skills and experience satisfy the key performance attributes to email@example.com