We are looking for that certain someone who learns quickly and wants to grow with our business. Due to the promotion of the current Marketing Assistant we have an opening for a person looking for a challenge to utilise their talents and advance their marketing skills.
Graphic Design Marketing Assistant role is a highly dynamic role and would be suited to an individual who wants to make their mark and grow with our company . This busy and rewarding role is pivotal to the success of our marketing campaigns to help generate sales leads for our retail businesses and online presence.
Check out some our websites to know more about us:
www.woodpecker.com.au and www.sculptfireplaces.com.au
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Website maintenance (WordPress & Business catalyst)
- Social Media Management (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest etc)
- Create graphics and written content for media print & posting.
- Blogging, Video, YouTube production and management
- Organisation and implementation of strategies for stores sale events
- Liaising with external design & marketing agents
- Timely co-ordination around production of promotional banners and design material.
- Preparing the monthly newsletter
- Administrative duties
- Create and design marketing and promotional content for print, events, brochures, flyers, posters, banners and digital platforms
We will assist in training you in
- Understanding of SEM & SEO & PPC Management
- PPC & Google analytics co-ordination
- Budgeting and cost maintenance management
- Carrying out website development, advertising and marketing programs and development of sales marketing materials
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Event/show/sale co-ordination
- MYOB and other retail packages
- Showroom and visual merchandising
To be successful in this role you will require the following:
- Diploma or Degree or in Graphic Design/Digital Marketing
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and digital skills
- Adobe CS6, illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, High levels of computer literacy including Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook) training in MYOB provided.
- Knowledge and experience with online platforms such as MailChimp
- Experience in retail industry would also be advantageous.
- High levels of drive and initiative.
- Be highly organised and able to work under pressure and timelines
- Be a team player with in an outgoing personality is a must
- Be able to interact directly with customers
- Current driving license
Training will be provided for the right candidate in this hand over position and will be working alongside the Marketing Manager, Sales Manager and team.
We encourage all candidates top apply for the role from graduates to those wanting to expand their experience.
Please note that the head office is located at MORNINGTON and only those who are willing to commute to MORNINGTON need apply. Also a willingness to travel to our other stores.
Please send a CV with a cover letter, also please note that we conduct reference and police checks.