Groups Reservations Assistant (Sun-Thurs)
Fixed term – 6 months +
We are currently recruiting for a fixed term full-time Group Reservations Assistant to effectively meet the needs of Group bookings from creating bookings, taking event order through to on site management of the event and appropriate after function follow up.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Creating, amending and following up group bookings
- Formulating quotations for proposals covering venue, function, and menu costs
- Promptly responding to enquiries regarding bookings, contract/rate and partnership (new and existing)
- Coordinating internal resources i.e. food services, wellness, housekeeping to ensure a seamless event
- Ensuring accurate and timely invoicing
- Booking and hosting famils and tours of PHS to existing and perspective tour partners
- Ensuring all facilities used for relevant events and/or functions are effectively maintained and kept neat and tidy
- Generating weekly/monthly and yearly reports
To be considered, you must possess the following:
- Experience in a similar role
- Conference and events management experience
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Intermediate computer and software skills including MS Office Suite
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong planning, organising and communication skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
On offer to you
PHS truly believes that our team members are the heart of our business. We are committed to your professional development through ongoing training, learning and career progression opportunities. Your personal health and wellbeing is extremely important to us which is why we offer our team members and their immediate family free bathing, discounts on spa products and treatments, a wellbeing program and complimentary fruit and tea daily. We love to recognise and celebrate your achievements through team building and social events, exciting incentives and employee awards.
About Peninsula Hot Springs
Peninsula Hot Springs is an award-winning wellbeing and spa destination located on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula. We are passionate about creating unforgettable experiences where people can relax in nature and connect with the deep well of their being.
We employ over 300 approachable, professional and supportive staff across many departments who offer our guests unsurpassed wellness, hot springs experiences and an exceptional level of service.
Come and experience an award winning organisation where there is a genuine commitment to building a nurturing workplace environment and a refreshingly genuine passion for staff health and wellbeing.
To learn more about life at Peninsula Hot Springs, visit our website
To apply, submityour CV and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 24 May 2019.