We are seeking a true industry professional that enjoys being part of an energetic Team and will share in our vision for the future of the business and greatly participate in contributing to new ideas.
Reporting to the Hospitality Manager the successful candidates duties will include but not limited to:
– Plan and control menu-based catering
– Lead and manage a team of kitchen staff
– Plan the catering for an A la Carte Restaurant, events and functions.
– Develop menus to meet special dietary needs.
– Develop and implement staff rosters.
– Purchase and manage stock including regular stocktaking and COG’s control
– Prepare, cook and present food to a high standard.
– Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will have:
– Previous experience within clubs, cafes, restaurants and or hotels.
– Strong emphasis on modern, fresh and on-trend inspired menus with a focus on visual presentation.
– High skill level, with the ability to switch from restaurant to function standard food.
– Exceptional back of house control, costing and percentage management is expected.
– The ability to always maintain a calm and respectful demeanour.
– The ability to determine standards and mentor staff.
– Full knowledge of financials – COG’s, Labour, Wastage, P&L.
– Expertise in food safety, OH&S and HACCP principles.
Salary package will be determined by level of experience.
If you believe you are the right person for this role please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.