Smart Landscapes is seeking an experienced, motivated and reliable Horticulturist/Gardener to join our progressive company in a full time position.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Ability to operate various small machines
- Herbicide handling and application
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous gardening experience.
You will require an efficient manner with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work unsupervised, or as part of a team. An attractive salary package including company vehicle and phone will be offered to the successful candidate.
To join our talented team, please send your letter of application with your resume to:
Smart Landscapes –
PO Box 683, Mt Martha VIC 3934 or by
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close Wednesday, January 13th.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
- Do you have a relevant trade certificate?
- Do you have a current car driver's license?